DIY GREENHOUSE PLANS
We design our greenhouses to be durable, energy-efficient, year-round growing environments. With our pre designed & engineered greenhouse plans, we aim to save you time and money, and reduce waste on your greenhouse build. These simplified plans, which have been applied to most of North America, are easy to build from (or modify) with construction experience. Our materials list allows you to easily and quickly purchase greenhouse rated, durable materials.
Ceres Proven Year-Round Design Features
- Insulated, wood framed walls with R-14 insulation minimum
- Water and mold resistant siding
- Double-pane glass windows on South, East and West (East and West windows are operable)
- Window and door trim
- Insulated fiberglass door
- Triple-wall polycarbonate roof, fastening system (creates water-proof seal) and aluminum trim
- Structural Engineering: Structure and roof framing engineered for 40 lbs / sq. ft. snow load and 160 mph wind load.
Purchase Standard Greenhouse Plans
Sizes: 8’x10’, 10’x12’, 12’x16’, 12’x20’ and 12’x24’
- Construction blueprints (framing plans) including elevations and wall sections
- Quality Engineering: Standard greenhouse plans are designed for 160 mph wind gusts and 40 lbs./ sq. ft. snow load. (Plans can be engineered for higher snow and wind loads and / or stamped by an engineer. Additional charges may apply.)
- Materials list and sourcing information (you can also purchase greenhouse-specific materials, such as roofing materials, through us)
- Instructions on installing polycarbonate roofing
- Optimized integration for GAHT™ system (sold separately)
With our Ground to Air Heat Transfer (GAHT™) system, the greenhouse is also naturally heated and cooled year round by storing excess heat in the soil underground. This plan package combines building plans for the greenhouse, and our plans / instructions for installing a GAHT™ system on your own.
Standard Plans: $750
with GAHT™ System: $1150
Find Our Greenhouse Projects
From the US to Australia, we have designed and built projects all over the globe. Employing international designers and using regional-specific manufacturing, we are devoted to using the highest quality materials in the most efficient way possible in order to keep your operating costs low.
Finance Your Greenhouse
Looking for financial help?
We can help you find funding for your greenhouse project.