DIY RESIDENTIAL GREENHOUSE PLANS
We design our greenhouses to be durable, energy-efficient, year-round growing environments. With our pre designed & engineered residential greenhouse plans, we aim to save you time and money, and reduce waste on your greenhouse build. We offer both small greenhouse plans and large greenhouse plans, which are straightforward to build (or modify) with construction experience. Our materials list allows you to easily and quickly purchase greenhouse rated, durable materials.
Ceres Proven Year-Round Design Features
- Insulated, wood framed walls with R-14 insulation minimum
- Water and mold resistant siding
- Double-pane glass windows on South, East and West (East and West windows are operable)
- Window and door trim
- Insulated fiberglass door
- Triple-wall polycarbonate roof, fastening system (creates water-proof seal) and aluminum trim
- Structural Engineering: Structure and roof framing engineered per 2018 IRC for 40 lbs/sq.ft. snow load and 135 mph V-ULT (3-second gust) wind speed at IBC exposure C, Seismic Zone B
Purchase Standard Residential Greenhouse Plans
Sizes: 10’x12’, 12’x16’, 12’x20’ and 12’x24’
- Construction blueprints (framing plans) including elevations and wall sections
- Quality Engineering: Structure and roof framing engineered per 2018 IRC for 40 lbs / sq.ft. snow load and 135 mph V-ULT (3-second gust) wind speed at IBC exposure C, Seismic Zone B
- Materials list and sourcing information
- Instructions on installing polycarbonate roofing
- Optimized integration for GAHT® system (sold separately)
With our Ground to Air Heat Transfer (GAHT®) system, the greenhouse is also naturally heated and cooled year round by storing excess heat in the soil underground. This plan package combines building plans for the greenhouse, and our plans / instructions for installing a GAHT® system on your own.
Standard Plans: $950
with GAHT® System: $1,450
*Please Note: Plans can be engineered for higher snow and wind loads and/or stamped by an engineer. Additional charges will apply; please request a quote
Access Residential Greenhouse Related Brochures
Residential Greenhouse DIY Blog Posts
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT OUR RESIDENTIAL GREENHOUSE DIY PLANS?
Finance Your Greenhouse
Looking for financial help?
We can help you find funding for your greenhouse project.
More Greenhouse Options from Ceres
HighYield BarnTM Kit
Take the Virtual Tour
Join us on a tour of a Ceres operating greenhouse. Or learn how to grow fresh food in a controlled environment.